Frequent Asked Questions
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What happens if the product doesn’t work
Please, contact me sending a message so I will be able to resolve your concern. I am always happy to help!
2. Can I return the patterns after purchase?
Above all, it is my goal to make every effort to ensure that you are pleased with the products you purchase on Beautiful Pattern BP Designs!.
Since all my patterns are digital and cannot be returned, I want to do my best to help you get your purchase up and running.
To clarify, please read more about how the resolution process works below:
Technical issues with my digital pattern
Firstly, if you are experiencing a technical issue with a pattern, please contact me. I take great pride in providing products that are high quality and easy to use and I want you to be satisfied with your purchase, therefore I am always happy to help!
Digital Patterns Refund Policy
Because the patterns I offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situation within the 7 days after the purchase:
- There is a technical problem with the product that I cannot resolve after becoming aware of the issue.
- Firstly, you should contact me with the specific information about the technical issue, and I will personally attend it. Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
Unfortunately, I am unable to process refunds in the following situations, where you or your client for instance:
- – no longer need the purchased product
- – found another product you like better, or you have changed your mind about your purchase.
- – do not have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- – do not have the correct software (described in the listing) and for this reason you cannot open and edit the product.
- – feel that the item is of low quality.
- – claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, however are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
Although I mainly work with seamless patterns, as an artist I like creating illustrations that eventually include in my shop for sale. Regarding physical illustrations returns, I kindly invite you to check the terms and conditions section
3. What are the files format of the patterns?
The file format of the patterns that you will need for commercial use could be a photoshop file (PSD), Adobe Illustrator format (AI or EPS) or image format (JPEG, TIFF, PNG). Depending on the file format you will be able or not to edit some aspects of the patterns (for example with Ai or EPS formats you can recolour or resize the tiles, but with photoshop or an image format you are more limited to do this).
4. What is the difference between commercial & personal licenses?
The difference between commercial and non-commercial licenses is based on the final uses that the buyer will give to the patterns. A personal or non-commercial license only allows the buyer to use the pattern for personal use and not sell the content after printing it on any surface. However, a commercial license gives the buyer the option of manufacturing and selling the content after printing it on any surface.
For further information, please access to the full agreements section.